Conference-related transfers during FEM 2017
Leave a small carbon footprint - use the Gondola lift from Levi village to Congress & Exhibition Centre Levi Summit and back!
The use of the Gondola lift is free of charge for all FEM participants from Tuesday to Thursday. The actual transfer takes good two minutes in one direction. Your name badge is your ticket to the lift.
Gondola lift operating hours during FEM 2017
Tuesday 31 October: 11:00 - 24:00
Wednesday 1 November: 08:00 - 24:00
Thursday 1 November: 08:30 - 18:00
Conference-related transfers - timetable will be
posted in autumn 2017
Daily transfers will be provided free of charge between the conference hotels and Congress & Exhibition Centre Levi Summit in the mornings when programme starts, and in the afternoons when programme ends. Buses will be marked with the FEM 2017 logo.
• Hotel Hullu Poro
• Hotel Sirkantähti
• Break Sokos Hotel Levi
• Hotel K5
• Levi Hotel Spa
• Congress & Exhibition Centre Levi Summit
Taxis are on call at the taxi stand in front of the airport during the scheduled arrival times. There is also a regular bus connection from Kittilä Airport to Levi operated by Tunturilinjat Oy.
When leaving Levi after the conference, you can use either a taxi (we recommend you book a taxi in advance) or the Tunturilinjat airport transfer.
Bus transportation Rovaniemi-Levi-Rovaniemi organized by FEM
Fee: 25 €/trip. Advance registration and payment required.
Tuesday 31 October 2017
• Departure: Rovaniemi/Santa's Hotel Santa Claus at 8:55 - Rovaniemi Airport after flight arrival (at 9:05) - Levi
• Departure: Rovaniemi/Santa's Hotel Santa Claus at 13:30 - Rovaniemi Airport after flight arrival (at 13:40) - Levi
Thursday 2 November 2017
• Departure: Levi/Summit at 14:30 - Rovaniemi Airport at about 17:00 - Rovaniemi/Santa's Hotel Santa Claus
• Departure: Levi/Summit at 17:00 - Rovaniemi/Santa's Hotel Santa Claus at about 19:30 (NB this bus does not drive to the Rovaniemi airport)