FEM conference includes a trade show that focuses on mining and exploration companies and their suppliers, universities and research institutes, authorities and surveys. Over a hundred exhibitors are presenting their operations, services and products at FEM.
Trade Show Areas
- Congress & Exhibition Centre Levi Summit: First floor - Area A and Ground floor - Area B
- Restaurant Vetta, Hotel Levi Panorama: First floor - Area C
- Area A is reserved for exploration and mining companies, the Canada Pavilion and FEM organizers.
- Area B and C for service sector. Each company/corporation can reserve only one booth.
The process of booking a booth at the FEM 2017 Trade Show will be same as for FEM 2015
- FEM 2015 exhibitors will get a priority renewal opportunity to book the same booth they had in 2015.
- If you shared a booth at FEM 2015, please note that the priority renewal opportunity applies only to the main exhibitor, not the sharing companies. Sharing will still be possible at FEM 2017.
- FEM 2015 main exhibitors have received a message asking for contact person information.
- FEM 2017 Trade Show invitations for priority renewal will be sent only to the confirmed contact persons on 30 January 2017. This invitation will include the link to the online booking form.
- Deadline for booth renewals will be Friday 31 March 2017.
New booth applications
Once priority renewal booth assignment is completed, new exhibitors can apply online for a booth on a first-come, first-served basis.
The online form for new booth applications will open on this page on Monday 10 April 2017 at noon (GMT +2, Finnish time) and close on Friday 21 April 2017 at noon (GMT +2, Finnish time). After application time is closed, all un-booked booths are assigned to new exhibitors in the order of application arrival, taking into account the limitations for the area A and Canada Pavilion.
All bookings will be made online. Also the payments for the booths will be charged online during the booking process (invoicing option with extra fee).
Please note that during the booking process you will also be asked the following information for the Trade Show Catalogue:
1) company website address
2) company e-mail address
3) company phone number
4) company visiting address
5) company profile, max 50 words
Cancellations must be made in writing to Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses (email@example.com). Booth price will be refunded if cancellation is received before 1 June 2017. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this date. Please note that a processing fee of 50 € will be deducted from all refunds.
FEM 2017 Booth Options
Booth prices include VAT 24 %.
|Congress & Exhibition Centre Levi Summit|
|First floor (Area A)
Booth (6 m2)
Booth (4 m2)
|Ground floor (Area B)
||Booth (6 m2)
Booth (4 m2)
|Restaurant Vetta, Hotel Levi Panorama
|First floor (Area C)
||Booth (6 m2)
Booth (4 m2)
The booth price includes
- one full registration (490 €)
- white infill panels (height 250 cm, width 100 cm/panel)
- fascia with company name (fascia text in standard letters, fascia height 25 cm)
- two spot lights (50 W, halogen)
- one electrical outlet
- carpet (red carpet at Canada Pavilion)
- company name on the FEM 2017 website and in the printed Trade Show Catalogue included in the meeting materials handed out to all registered participants. Trade Show Catalogue includes info also about sharing companies.
FEM 2017 Trade Show Floor Plans: Area A, B and C (PDF-form)
The Canada Pavilion on the first floor is organized by the Canadian Embassy in Helsinki together with the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC). It is meant for Canadian companies interested, and/or exploring, in the Fennoscandian Shield of Northern Europe.
Trade Show Instructions
Detailed Trade Show instructions will be available here by the end of April and confirmed FEM 2017 exhibitors will get this information also by email e.g. booth furniture, ordering refreshments and logistic instructions.
One exhibitor per booth is included in the booth price. All other exhibitors must pay the conference registration fee. As FEM 2017 is not a fair, booth price does not include any free customer invitations. Entrance to the Trade Show is open only for registered participants wearing the event name badge.
All exhibitors must register for the conference in advance using the online registration form available on the conference website at http://fem.lappi.fi/en/registration. Please choose as your registration type either Exhibitor (one incl. in booth price) or Exhibitor (extra).
Solicitation to Exhibitors
Please note that the only official exhibitor listing is the Trade Show Catalogue printed by the event organizers. If you are contacted by any outside company (e.g. Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide) offering free exhibitor directory listings, this is a scam. Please do not respond to any of their inquiries.