Fennoscandian Exploration and Mining (FEM)
Getting to Levi
There are frequent flights to Helsinki from many European as well as overseas countries. From Helsinki you can fly either to Kittilä or to Rovaniemi.
• Flights to Rovaniemi are operated by Finnair and Norwegian. The flight takes about one hour.
car rental companies operate in both Rovaniemi and
How to get from Kittilä Airport to the hotels
Taxis are on call at the taxi stand in front of the airport during the scheduled arrival times. There is also a regular bus connection from Kittilä Airport to Levi operated by Tunturilinjat Oy.
When leaving Levi after the conference, you can use either a taxi (we recommend you book a taxi in advance) or the Tunturilinjat airport transfer.
Bus transportation Rovaniemi-Levi-Rovaniemi organized by FEM
Fee: 25 €/trip. Advance registration and payment required.
Tuesday 31 October 2017
• Departure: Rovaniemi/Santa's Hotel Santa Claus at 8:55 - Rovaniemi Airport after flight arrival (at 9:05) - Levi
• Departure: Rovaniemi/Santa's Hotel Santa Claus at 13:30 - Rovaniemi Airport after flight arrival (at 13:40) - Levi
Thursday 2 November 2017
• Departure: Levi/Summit at 14:30 - Rovaniemi Airport at about 17:00 - Rovaniemi/Santa's Hotel Santa Claus
• Departure: Levi/Summit at 17:00 - Rovaniemi/Santa's Hotel Santa Claus at about 19:30 (NB this bus does not drive to the Rovaniemi airport)