Media Accreditation and Media Partners
Thank you for your interest in FEM 2017. Please direct all accreditation and/or interview requests to riitta.muhojoki(at)lapinliitto.fi
We welcome partners from various publications. However, there are only a limited number of press passes available. All applications will be reviewed and applicants will be contacted regarding the status of their applications. Applications that include the following will be looked upon favorably:
- Fit of publication to FEM topics and speakers
- Promotion of FEM 2017 extensively through print and digital sources
- Promotion of FEM 2017 on social media networks
- Commitment to media coverage of FEM 2017 before, during and after the event
- Approximate date(s) content is required and date/edition of publication, specific sizes and file formats.
- Accreditation will be determined based on the above criteria. FEM reserves the right to limit accreditation to applicants who best demonstrate they meet the criteria listed above.
- All those receiving accreditation should be assigned by their
editorial office to monitor the event.
Applicants for media accreditation are asked to follow these guidelines:
- Submit a brief (50-words max.) bio.
- Indicate the size of your audience such as the blog or
organization's readership, page views, etc.
- Outline the topics, people or ideas you are interested in
- Provide a summary of how you plan to cover the event
including a clear description of what kind of coverage you wish
to provide during the event.
- Include contact e-mail, phone number and address in case we need to contact you to clarify anything outlined above.
FEM does not provide attendee contact information to Media Partners due to privacy considerations. No direct financial contribution is sought from any of our Media Partners.
If an applicant would like to guarantee access, all members of the media not accredited are welcome to purchase a ticket while they"re still available.